Customers have lately asked us which are the advantages of using the G-door SMART. As a result, we have decided that we want to explain which solutions our G-doors offer to installers.
FIRST OF ALL, THE FRAME IS MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY PVC PROFILES.
- The PVC profiles are light and do not transmit heat or cold; consequently, there are no condensation risks.
- The PVC frame is lighter than a steel frame, which means that G-doors SMART weight up to 40% less than a traditional door.
- Being lighter means less stress for the underneath insulated panels and fewer reinforcements for the structure.
- Despite being light, G-door SMART is not fragile at all: the PVC frame is thick enough to resist any standard hit.
SECOND, HIGH INSULATION.
G-door SMART has a high-insulating blade. The blade has a PUR core with a 40 kg/m3 foam density.
Consequently, it means that G-door SMART assures the lowest possible thermal transmittance through its blade.
THIRD, ALL FRAME-CORNERS ARE PRE-FORMED.
It means that its design is lean and hygienic. It also that there aren’t any visible weldings and the door looks clean and smooth.
Behind the frame, the high-quality gaskets offer the same advantage: the corners are pre-formed so that its edges resist much longer.
FORTH, THE BLADE FINISHING OF G-DOOR SMART IS EXTRAORDINARY.
It’s a scratch-resistant, thick coating that assures that the G-door SMART maintains its cleanness even in a heavy-duty environment. The blade coating is approved for hygienic purposes and offers superior acids and ketones protection.
Usually, installers have one issue in common: waiting time.
FIFTH, QUICK DELIVERY.
Here comes the fifth advantage: G-door SMART will be available to installers at the local sales point for quick delivery.
Any market size door is already available at a few selected sales offices. It’s available in both hinged and sliding versions, for temperature ranging from + 5° to -30° C or +41° to -22° F.
G-door SMART is an excellent solution for your cold-room in terms of quality, resistance, and high insulation value.
- Common warehouse mistakes of sandwich insulated panels handling
- Advantages of the labyrinth – joint on cold – room insulated panels
- New modular cold – room and cold – room door at Refriaméricas 2019
- When to use PVDF and PVC coating on insulated metal panels?