PROTECTIVE AND DECORATIVE SEALANT FOR INSULATED METAL PANELS
WHAT IS SEALANT FOR INSULATED METAL PANELS?
It is a synthetic, ready to use the product, free of solvents, extremely elastic, fully waterproof, resistant to low temperatures and atmospheric agents, for outdoors and indoors usage. Moreover, you can use it on all geometric surfaces, even the most complex ones. It is ready to apply product through brush, roll or spray. It helps to seal, protect, waterproof and quickly decorate the insulating panels.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF SEALANT FOR INSULATED PANELS?
Thanks to its self-leveling and filling power, it is able to level and saturate the micro-pores of the insulating material.
Thanks to the extremely strong adherence and elasticity that develops once dry, it is able to:
- Protect the polyurethane resins of insulating panels from the UV degradation;
- Quickly waterproof the metal panels joined with different insulating cores (polyurethane resins, mineral fibers) along the cutting surface, thus preventing harmful cracks and water infiltrations;
- Quickly seal the cutting and contact surface between metal-insulating core with an elastic film;
- Seal small holes, interstices, and cracks in the insulating core or along with the insulating core-metal connection;
- Absorb dimensional variations of composite materials;
- Quickly decorate the cutting surface, harmonizing it to the same color of the metal;
- Act as decorative finish thanks to a colored film with high covering properties, resistant to atmospheric agents and available in different shades;
- Act as decorative-protective finish with very high covering properties, to apply on the insulating core or metal surface, even inside;
- Available in a pack of 1 kg; 1 kg = 1 m2 = approximately 10 linear meters of edge, for a 40 mm thick panel.
Standard colors: White Grey, Siena Red, and Chocolate Brown