Globe Panels Ltd
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”) TRANSPARENCY NOTICE
Effective Date: October, 27th, 2023
About this Notice
This GDPR Transparency Notice outlines how Globe Panels Ltd collects and uses your personal information throughout and after our relationship with you. As the data controller, we are responsible for managing and explaining how we collect and use your personal information. This notice is applicable to prospective, existing, and former customers of Globe Panels Ltd, individual and business contacts, prospects, individuals who request information from us, suppliers to Globe Panels Ltd, and third parties representing our customers. We encourage you to read this notice in conjunction with any other privacy information provided on specific occasions to understand how and why we use your information. We reserve the right to update this GDPR Transparency Notice at any time and will provide a new notice for substantial updates. You may also be informed of changes in other ways as needed.
The Director of Globe Panels Ltd is responsible for GDPR compliance. If you have any questions or concerns about this notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact the Director at 07887884768 or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s crucial to keep us informed of any changes to your personal information during our interactions.
Information we Hold
- Your name, title, address, contact details, and VAT registration information. This data is necessary to provide products and services to you.
- Your bank details. We process this information on rare occasions, such as when issuing refunds.
- Your marketing preferences. We process this information to promote and grow our business, ensuring your interests and rights are respected.
- Feedback you provide about our products and services. We use this information to manage and enhance our business while respecting your interests.
From time to time, we may request your consent to process your personal information for additional purposes, providing you with clear details and reasons to consider before granting consent.
Individual Prospects and Non-Customer Contacts
- Your name, address, contact details, marketing preferences, and feedback on events or marketing campaigns. This data is used to promote and grow our business and improve our services, respecting your interests and rights.
We may occasionally seek your consent to process your personal information for other purposes, providing you with the necessary information to make an informed decision.
- Your name, title, business contact information (including addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses), and VAT registration details. This information is required to fulfill our contractual obligations.
- Details related to the performance of our contract, including quality system accreditations, financial information, and bank details for payments. We process this data to meet our contractual obligations.
We may conduct due diligence through credit checks, which is necessary for our legitimate interests.
Occasionally, we may seek your consent to process your personal information for additional purposes, providing you with clear information to consider your consent.
Corporate Customers, Suppliers, and Third-Party Business Contacts
We process names, titles, business contact information, corporate bank details, and VAT registration details. This data is essential for the performance of contracts between us.
We may perform due diligence, such as credit checks and verification of company registration details, as necessary for our legitimate interests.
We process your marketing preferences and feedback on our products and services to promote our business and manage our operations while respecting the interests and rights of individual employees and representatives.
How We Collect Information
We collect personal information directly from you when establishing a customer relationship, completing website enquiry forms, or registering to receive updates from us. Further information is collected during our business relationship or while you provide services to us. Additionally, we may collect data from credit reference agencies, background check agencies, public sources (e.g., Companies House), online searches, or social media sites.
Our Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Information
We will only use your personal information when permitted by law and when it aligns with our legitimate interests, contractual obligations, or with your consent, where applicable.
We share personal data within Globe Panels Ltd to ensure the smooth operation of our business and to enhance our services. With your consent, we may share your information when referring you to third-party advisers for specialist advice.
Third-party service providers support various activities on our behalf, including IT support, website hosting, and analytics. They are required to follow our policies, ensuring your personal information is protected and only processed for specified purposes in accordance with our instructions.
Transferring Information Outside the EEA
Our electronic personal information is primarily hosted within the EEA, with some data stored on secure cloud servers in the United States of America. When required, we transfer information outside the EEA, ensuring compliance with applicable data protection laws. By engaging with us from outside the EEA, you acknowledge and agree to the necessary data transfers for us to provide services to you.
We have implemented robust measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or loss. Third parties process your personal information only under our instructions and in a confidential and secure manner. We have procedures in place to address suspected data security breaches and will notify you and the relevant authorities as legally required.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The retention period is determined based on the type, nature, and sensitivity of the information, as well as legal requirements. Please contact email@example.com to discuss specific retention periods related to your data.
Your Rights in Connection with Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request correction of your personal information.
- Request the erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Request the transfer of your personal information.
- Withdraw consent (where applicable).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact Globe Panels Ltd at 07887884768 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. There are no fees for accessing your personal information. We may require specific information to confirm your identity and protect your right to access your data.
You may also file a complaint with the appropriate data protection supervisory body.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your personal information responsibly. This GDPR Transparency Notice aims to ensure you understand how we collect, use, and safeguard your data.