GLOBE ROOF SUN IS THE BEST SOLAR ROOF SOLUTION
Since this post is about photovoltaic solar panels, firstly, we are going to give a definition of what is a solar industrial roof. Secondly, we will present a list of frequently asked questions about Globe Roof Sun. Finally, do not hesitate to contact us in case you still have unanswered questions about solar roof solutions.
Clean energy is at the heart of everything we do at Globe Panels. Back in the early 2000s, Europe found out that solar panels could be located perfectly on insulated metal roofs. Simple as it was, the idea was to produce and sell over 10 million square meters of insulated metal panels every year for the next decade. Placed on those roofs, the solar panels were the perfect place to host over a million watts of solar power. This concept was innovative and worked well in the majority of the instances.
WHAT IS A SOLAR INDUSTRIAL ROOF?
Globe Roof Sun is five-star support for photovoltaic modules. It is a pre-insulated roof that can be fitted without drilling any holes The lightweight of the GLOBE SUN PLUS system compared to a traditional roof covering offers greater performance in all of its applications. GLOBE SUN PLUS offers a complete, low-cost solution thanks to savings in terms of material and installation time. The GLOBE SUN PLUS system also provides all the accessories needed for the installation of the photovoltaic modules. A GLOBE SUN PLUS roof today, a photovoltaic system tomorrow. Moreover, it is an insulated roof panel system that helps to avoid water leaks caused by solar panel installation in 100% of cases.
FAQs ABOUT GLOBE ROOF SUN
- Why do we need to pay more for the Globe Roof Sun? Because it is an insulated panel for the roof that allows avoiding water leaks due to solar panel installation in 100% of cases.
- What problems solve Globe Roof Sun exactly? In the first half of the 2010s, we noticed a considerable number of claims of water leaks in the roof insulated panels that had all something in common: the installation of solar panels on the insulated roof panel.
- What’s the cause? Those leaks happened when the installer screwed the solar panel structure to the roof, perforating it to secure the installation.
- We also screw insulated panels to secure them to the structure: isn’t it the same thing? Not, it is not.
- Explain it, please. When we install the insulated panel for the roof, we screw it through the nose to the beam underneath. When we install a solar panel on the roof, one tends to secure the support bars to the roof insulated panel, basically increasing the number of perforations and thus the probability of creating water leaks.
- So, if we pay more attention during the installation of solar panels, can we still use the standard roof insulated panel? Yes, you can, but it is not worth the risk. Consider the unique installation procedure of the solar panel on the Globe Roof Sun: the entire structure of the solar panel does not require not even one perforation. Globe Roof Sun can host the whole frame for solar panels with its no-screw system.
- Will solar panels cause roof leaks? Why is Globe Roof Sun better? Any metal roof dilatates every day due to the sun’s heat and contracts every night. This never-ending process will likely create the leaks problem in the long term, especially if we consider the constant weight of solar panels. Globe Roof Sun solves the leak issue forever.
WILL THE INSTALLATION OF A SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM AFFECT MY ROOF IN ANY WAY?
Installing a rooftop PV correctly should have no detrimental effects on a building. You should always hire a reputable solar installer to install your rooftop PV system.
RECOMMENDED FOR READING: Photovoltaic Roof: What’s Cheap Today Will Cost You a Lot Tomorrow
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you have any questions about purchasing solar panels and solar roof solutions for your project, please contact us and we will gladly answer them. You may reach us at +44 7887 884768 or by filling out the form below. You may also reach out to us at email@example.com. When you contact us, we can give you a quotation and further discuss our goods and services.