GLOBE PANELS INSULATING BOARDS
We are glad to announce that Globe Panels is expanding its offer of thermal insulation by adding insulating sheets to its product range.
WHAT MAKES OUR FLOOR INSULATING BOARDS UNIQUES?
We have chosen to offer to our customers the best thermal insulation available: PIR insulating sheets. Our insulated sheets have the following advantages for your business’ success:
- The highest insulating power available ever. In other words, PIR sheets insulate 40% more than XPS
- Embedded vapor barrier. For instance, two layers of Duotwin® encapsulate the insulating PIR core.
- Easy-to-fit size. Our PIR sheets feature a 23.62 x 47.34 inches (600x1200mm) size that makes transport and fitting easy.
- 100% waterproof: PIR sheets are waterproof. Therefore, they don’t absorb any moisture, ever.
- Indeformability: this characteristic will give you lasting peace of mind, as you won’t have to worry about what happens under the floor or between the walls.
OUR THERMAL INSULATION IN SHEETS IS SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES:
- Floor insulation in the industrial refrigeration business;
- Wall insulation in the housing construction;
- Wall insulation in the office construction;
- Insulation for flat roofs;
- Cavity insulation;
- Insulation for pitched roofs;
- Finally, renovation of existing roofs.
Our insulating PIR sheets are high-performance insulation boards manufactured from CFC, or HCFC free closed cell Polyiso (PIR) rigid foam, covered on both sides with a special facer named Duotwin®. Above all, the GT panel is suitable for insulating pitched roofs, flat roofs under cement slabs or synthetic membranes, bituminous glued, parameter walls, and civil and industrial floors.
Available Thickness: from 20 to 120 mm.
Thermal Conductivity: λD=0,022 W/mK.
Our insulating PIR sheets feature quality guarantees that comply with ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001 CE conformity marking on the entire line.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you have any questions about floor insulating boards, please contact us and we will gladly answer them. You can reach us by calling +44 7887 884768 or filling out the form below. You can also reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us, we can provide you with an estimate and explain our products and services in greater detail.