Hinged door suitable for cold rooms at a positive temperature (0 °C minimum), with CSI handle certified EN179:2008.
- For positive temperature
- Blade thickness 68mm
- Polyurethane density: 40Kg/m³
- Available in one blade or two blades versions
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, the transformation and the seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (0°C minimum).
For usage in slaughters and plants for the processing of cold meat.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thikness 68 mm);
- Covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10;
- CSI handle certified EN179:2008, without key;
- EPDM double density gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket.
- Frame and side-frame “L” 110/60 in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- With the addition of 2 fixed hatches for the meat-rail passage;
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
- Hinges not adjustable
- Two side panels installed in the upper part of the frame, on which the door abuts;
- Rubber seal on the two panels that seals the central part where it passes the guideway.
Standard dimensions for one blade version
- Up to 1200x2500mm: blade having just the CSI handle;
- From 1200x2500mm up to 1500x2500mm: blade having CSI handle + closing latch (additional closing system with spring).
Standard dimensions for two blades version
- Up to 3000x2500mm;
- It’s made of a mobile part (the right one, if not otherwise specified) and a semi-fixed blade (with 2 internal hatches, 1 upon and 1 below) that can have a total width double compared to the one blade version.
- The two blades can have different widths, even if generally the fixed one is requested more narrow.