Semi-insulating bidirectional hinged door, used to divide processing areas with an heavy passage of people and/or trolleys.
- Blade thickness 40mm
- Polyurethane density 40Kg/m³
- Double blade version available
- Blade available in 3 options: Standard, INOX, Polyethylene
- Suitable to divide the processing areas (meat, milk, cheese, fruit preservation, …) from the ones used for the transit of people and/or trolleys (corridors) or from the dressing rooms and the toilettes.
- Generally used at a positive temperature (therefore T>0°C).
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 40mm), with gasket on the jambs;
- Blade covered with plastic-coated metal sheet colour RAL9010, thickness 5/10;
- Internal and external blade protection (on the blade section towards the floor) made in stainless steel 304 2B thickness 6/10, height 300mm (assembled during the door case production);
- Porthole in PET (thickness 4 mm), dimensions 250×750 mm, with rounded corners, fixed with a special gasket.
- PVC gasket on 2 sides;
- Frame and side frame (minimum 60mm) in PVC colour RAL9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a panel thickness equal to 160mm, beyond such dimension it’s assembled (90°) by means of joints;
- Counter-frame in PVA, RAL9010, thermo-welded at 45°;
- Flush floor threshold S/3 (without threshold).
Blade/Frame standard connection:
- Hinges with spring into the frame, with travel-stop at 90°.
Standard dimensions for one blade version
- Up to 1200x2500mm: 2 hinges;
- From 1200x2500mm up to 1500x2500mm: 3 hinges (2 upon and 1 below).
Standard dimensions for two blades version
- Up to 3000x2500mm.