Hinged door suitable cold rooms having negative temperatures up to -30°C , with CSI handle certified EN179:2008 handle and heating cable into the frame.
- For negative temperatures up to -30°C
- Blade thickness 121 mm
- Polyurethane density 40 Kg/m³
- Available in one blade or two blades versions
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation of foods at a temperature from –25° and up to –30°C
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thikness 121 mm) with PVC profile for second gasket;
- Covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10;
- CSI handle certified EN179:2008, without key;
- N. 2 Double density EPDM gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket;
- Frame and side-frame “L” 110/60 in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Threshold S/4, the frame (2 jambs + 1 transom) it’s partially put (80 mm) into the floor. At the bottom of the frame are fixed an iron tubular (60 x 60 mm) and another one made of stainless steel (60 x 20 mm), which are recessed into the floor. Only the upper part will result visible at the end of the work. Inside the stainless steel tubular there is the heating cable;
- Heating cable ~30W/m powered at 220V and put inside the frame.
Hinges not adjustable
Standard dimensions for one blade version
- Up to 1200x2500mm: blade having just the CSI handle;
- From 1200x2500mm up to 1500x2500mm: blade having CSI handle + closing latch (additional closing system with spring).
Standard dimensions for two blades version
- Up to 3000x2500mm;
- Mobile part (the right one, if not otherwise specified) and a semi-fixed blade (with 2 internal hatches, 1 upon and 1 below) that can have a total width double compared to the one blade version.
- The two blades can have different widths, even if generally the fixed one is more narrow.