SLIDING DOOR FOR THE COLD ROOM WITH THE CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERE
Sliding door for the cold room with the controlled atmosphere in use up to -5°C minimum, with patented sliding system “Mirror” model.
- For temperature up to -5°C
- Blade thickness 92mm
- Polyurethane density: 40Kg/m³
The ATMC sliding door is suitable for controlled atmosphere cold room application where a perfect gas tightness is required with an operation temperature not lower than -5°C.
The double gasket system allows the application in the cold rooms not constantly used in a controlled atmosphere.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminum (thickness 92 mm);
- Outside handle: lever;
- Blade covered with a plastic-coated metal sheet for food application color RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm;
- Inside handle: lever;
- Double density EPDM gasket on 3 sides;
- Lower gasket in PVC.
- Inflatable gasket to be used during the period of ripening;
- Pressure gauge and inflating valve;
- Inspection hatch (600x800mm clear passage) provided with external locking handle and internal safety opener and magnetic sealing gasket.
- Frame and side-frame in PVC color RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, color RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Special threshold S/2 with the frame (2 jambs + 1 transom) partially put (60 mm) into the floor. At the bottom of the frame, it’s fixed a “C” beam made of iron which is recessed into the floor. Only the upper part will result visible at the end of the work.
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way, it’s made of:
- Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminum, with anti-fall section
- Ramps, or falling bends, assure a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room. They are assembled on the closing side of the door;
- Cover (option), made in extruded anodized aluminum it can be simply opened thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services.
- The rear guide is made of:
- Aluminum profile: assures the perfect straight sliding of the blade during the opening and the closing;
- Clamp: thanks to its sloping level it assures the hermetic closing of the combination door/frame;
- Closing cap for the aluminum profile: it avoids the accumulation of dirt.
Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door, slides along the “mirror” sliding system; they are adjustable both in height than in-depth,
- Adjustable rear register, by means of with the door, slides along the rear guide;
- Lower closing hook: it’s made of stainless steel and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing, it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame;
- Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door, it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.