SLIDING DOOR FOR COLD-ROOMS WITH NEGATIVE TEMPERATURE
Sliding door suitable cold rooms with negative temperatures up to -40°C, with patented sliding system “Mirror” model.
- For negative temperatures up to -40°C
- Blade thickness 121 mm
- Polyurethane density 40 Kg/m³
- Available in one blade or two blades versions
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation of foods at a temperature from –30° and up to –40°C.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminum (thickness 121mm) with PVC profile for the second gasket;
- It is covered with a plastic-coated metal sheet for food application color RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm;
- Outside handle: lever;
- Inside handle: lever;
- N°2 EPDM double density gaskets on 3 sides;
- Lower gasket in PVC.
- Heating cable ~30W/m powered at 220V and put inside the gasket on the blade.
- The frontal frame (140mm) with side frame in PVC color RAL 9010; thermo-welded frame (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm. Beyond such thickness it goes(90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, color RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Threshold S/4, the frame (2 jambs + 1 transom) it’s partially put (80 mm) into the floor. At the bottom of the frame are fixed a tubular made of iron (60 x 60 mm) and another one made of stainless steel (60 x 20 mm), which are recessed into the floor. Only the upper part will result visible at the end of the work. Inside the stainless steel tubular there is the heating cable.
- Heating cable ~30W/m powered at 220V and put inside the frame.
- The rear guide:
1. Aluminium profile: assures the perfect straight sliding of the blade during the opening and the closing;
2. Clamp: thanks to its sloping level it assures the hermetic closing of the combination door/frame;
3. Closing cap for the aluminum profile: it avoids the accumulation of dirt.
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way:
1. Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminum, with anti-fall section;
2. Ramps, or falling bends, on the closing side of the door, assure a perfect contact between the door and the frame. They provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room;
3. Cover (optional) in extruded anodized aluminum assures simple opening thanks to the hinges assembled on its top to inspect or cleaning services.
- Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door, slides along the “mirror” sliding system; they are adjustable both in height than in-depth,
- Adjustable rear register, by means of with the door, slides along the rear guide;
- Plastic lower closing hook on the closing side of the frame: it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame during the closing;
- Plastic striker of the lower closing hook on the blade, on the handle side: it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame during the closing of the door.
Standard dimensions one blade version
- Up to 3000x3500mm;
- When both sides have a dimension bigger than 2500 mm, the blade is divided, horizontally, into two parts (the lower part is realized with H=1250mm while the upper part is given by the difference) and our personnel supplies the frame dismounted;
- For bigger dimensions, this type of door is produced with no standard spare parts (i.e. pulleys made of stainless steel having wheels in aluminum, sliding rail in stainless steel, and so on).
Standard dimensions two blades version
- Up to 5000x3500mm;
- When the width is higher than 2500 mm our personnel supplies dismounted frame.