Sliding door for cold room at a positive temperature (0°C minimum), with patented sliding system “Mirror” model.
- For temperature up to -5°C;
- Blade thickness 92mm;
- Polyurethane density: 40Kg/m³;
- Available in one blade or two blades versions.
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, processing and seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (up to -5°C minimum).
The 480TN doors are mainly applicable in: plants for the meat processing, cheese factories, deposits for the preservation of fruit and vegetables, slaughters, food warehouses, shops (delicatessen, fish shops, ice cream parlour…), plant for the fish transformation, ice cream industry.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 92mm);
- It covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm;
- Outside handle: lever;
- Inside handle: lever;
- EPDM double density gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket
- Frame and side-frame “L” 1
- 10/60 in PVC colour RAL 9010; thermo-welded frame (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm. Beyond such thickness it goes (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
- The rear guide:
- Aluminium profile assures the perfect straight sliding of the blade during the opening and the closing;
- Clamp: thanks to its sloping level it assures the hermetic closing of the combination door/frame;
- Closing cap for the aluminium profile: it avoids the accumulation of dirt.
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way:
- Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminium, with anti-fall section;
- Ramps, or falling bends, on the closing side of the door assure a perfect contact between the door and the frame. They provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room;
- Cover (option) in extruded anodized aluminium. It allows simple opening thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, simple inspection or cleaning services.
- Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door slides along the “mirror” sliding system; they are adjustable both in height than in depth;
- Adjustable rear register, by means of with the door slides along the lower guide;
- Lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame;
- Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
Standard dimensions one blade version
- Up to 3000x3500mm;
- When both sides have a dimension bigger than 2500 mm, the blade is divided, horizontally, in two parts (the lower part is realized with H=1250mm while the upper part is given by the difference) and our personnel supplies the frame dismounted;
- For bigger dimensions this type of door is produced with not standard spare parts (i.e. pulleys made of stainless steel having wheels in aluminium, sliding rail in stainless steel, and so on).
Standard dimensions two blades version
- Up to 5000x3500mm;
- When the width is higher than 2500mm our personnel supplies the frame dismounted.