Vertical siding door for cold room at a medium temperature (up to -5°C minimum), equipped with EN13241-1 certified anti-fall safety systems.
- For temperature up to -5°C
- Blade thickness 92mm
- Polyurethane density: 40Kg/m³
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, processing and seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (up to -5°C minimum).
These doors applicable in: plants for the meat processing, cheese factories, deposits for the preservation of fruit and vegetables, slaughters, food warehouses, shops (delicatessen, fish shops, ice cream parlour…), plant for the fish transformation, ice cream industry, where isn’t possible to install sliding door.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 92mm);
- Covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm;
- Outside handle: fixed;
- Inside handle: “plastic deep-set”
- Double density EPDM gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket.
- Frontal frame (140mm) with side frame in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it goes (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
- Motion is conveyed by 2 Ø6mm cables on the right and on the left corners in order to correctly lift the door;
- The door is well-balanced by one only counterweight. As a result, it lets mounting be easier and to reduce the side dimensions;
- The aluminium guide has been especially conceired for such a door and it meets all the safety, sturdiness and easy istallaton requirements;
- The limit stop grants a perferct baskets crushing;
- The plastic roller grants a linear motion and reduces the noise.
- The use of 2 cables connected at the same counterweight produces a safety redundancy. As a result, if one cable is cut, the other is able to support the door.
- In case both the cables are cut, a special falling prevention safety device doesn’t allow the door to be closed.
Standard dimensions one blade version
- Up to 3000x3500mm;
- When both sides have a dimension bigger than 2500 mm, the blade is divided, horizontally, in two parts (the lower part is realized with H=1250mm while the upper part is given by the difference) and the frame goes dismounted.