Vertical sliding door suitable cold rooms having negative temperatures up to -45°C, equipped with EN13241-1 certified anti-fall safety systems.
- For negative temperatures up to -45°C
- Blade thickness available: 121 and 151mm
- Polyurethane density 45 Kg/m³
- Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation of foods at a temperature from -5° and up to –45°C.
- The vertical sliding doors are mainly used in: plants for the meat processing, cheese factories, deposits for the preservation of fruit and vegetables, slaughters, ice cream industry, where isn’t possible to install sliding door.
2 options available: Standard and INOX.