Sliding door for cold room at a medium temperature (up to 0°C minimum), with patented sliding system “Mirror” model with the addition of 2 fixed hatches for the meat-rail passage.
- For temperature up to 0°C
- Blade thickness 92mm
- Polyurethane density: 40Kg/m³
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, the transformation and the seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (0°C minimum).
They are used only in slaughters and plants for the processing of cold meat.
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way, it’s made of:
- Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminium, with anti-fall section
- Ramps, or falling bends, assuring a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room. They are assembled on the closing side of the door;
- Cover (option), made in extruded anodized aluminium it can be simply opened thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services.
- The pulleys, which are replaced by the “swan neck” at the top of which are mounted apposite pulleys;
- Adjustable rear register, by means of with the door slides along the lower guide;
- Lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame;
- Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
Standard dimensions one blade version
- Up to 3000x3500mm;
- When both sides have a dimension bigger than 2500 mm, the blade is divided, horizontally, in two parts (the lower part is realized with H=1250mm while the upper part is given by the difference) and the frame is supplied dismounted;
- For bigger dimensions this type of door is produced with not standard spare parts (i.e. pulleys made of stainless steel having wheels in aluminium, sliding rail in stainless steel, and so on).
Standard dimensions two blades version
- Up to 5000x3500mm;
- When the width is higer than 2500mm the frame is supplied dismounted.