Hinged door suitable for cold rooms at a positive temperature (0 °C minimum), with CSI handle certified EN179:2008.
- For positive temperature
- Blade thickness 68mm
- Polyurethane density: 40Kg/m³
- Available in one blade or two blades versions
Suitable for cold room used to preserve, transform and ripen foods at a positive temperature (minimum +1°C).
You can use 500 TN doors mainly in meat processing plants, cheese factories, warehouses to preserve fruit and vegetables, slaughters, trade centres, shops (delicatessens, fish shops, dairies, ice-cream parlours …), fish processing plants, ice-creams industry.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thikness 68 mm);
- Covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10;
- CSI handle certified EN179:2008, without key;
- EPDM double density gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket.
- Frame and side-frame “L” 110/60 in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
Hinges not adjustable
Standard dimensions for one blade version
- Up to 1200x2500mm: blade having just the CSI handle;
- From 1200x2500mm up to 1500x2500mm: blade having CSI handle + closing latch (additional closing system with spring).
Standard dimensions for two blades version
- Up to 3000x2500mm;
- Mobile part (the right one, if not otherwise specified) and a semi-fixed blade (with 2 internal hatches, 1 upon and 1 below) that can have a total width double compared to the one blade version.
- The two blades can have different widths, even if generally the fixed one is requested more narrow.