Hinged door suitable for cold rooms at a positive temperature (0°C minimum), with CSI handle certified EN179:2008.
• Semi-recessed door
• For positive temperatures
• Blade thickness 68 mm
• Polyurethane density: 40 Kg/m³
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, the transformation and the seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (minimum 0°C).
The 540 TN doors are suitable for: plants for the meat processing, cheese factories, deposits for the preservation of fruit and vegetables, slaughters, food warehouses, shops (delicatessen, fish shops, ice cream parlour…), plant for the fish transformation, ice cream industry.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thikness 68mm);
- It is covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10;
- CSI handle certified EN179:2008, without key;
- EPDM double density gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket.
- Frame and side-frame “L” 110/60 “L” 110/60 in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
Standard dimensions for one blade version
- Up to 1200x2500mm: blade having just the CSI handle;