Sliding door for cold room at a positive temperature (0°C minimum), with patented sliding system “Mirror” model.
- For positive temperature
- Blade thickness 68mm
- Polyurethane density: 40 Kg/m³
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, processing and seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (0°C minimum).
The 480ST cold room doors are siutable for: plants for the meat processing, cheese factories, deposits for the preservation of fruit and vegetables, slaughters, food warehouses, shops (delicatessen, fish shops, ice cream parlour…), plant for the fish transformation, ice cream industry.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 68mm);
- Covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm;
- Outside handle: fixed side;
- Inside handle: plastic deep-set;
- EPDM double density gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket
Standard frame system
- Without frame, flush panel;
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way, it’s consists of:
- Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminium, with anti-fall section
- Ramps (falling bends) on the closing side of the door assure a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room.
- Cover (optional), made in extruded anodized aluminium can be simply opened thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services.
- The rear guide: lower track made of a “C” aluminium profile fixed below the blade by means of rivets during the finishing.
- Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door slides along the “mirror” sliding system; they are adjustable both in height than in depth;
- Adjustable rear register, by means of with the door slides along the lower track;
- Lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame;
- Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
Standard dimensions one blade version
- Up to 1500x2500mm.