Sliding door for cold room at a medium temperature (up to 0°C minimum), with patented sliding system “Mirror” model with the addition of 2 fixed hatches for the meat-rail passage.
- For temperature up to 0°C
- Blade thickness 68 mm
- Polyurethane density: 40 kg/m³
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, the transformation and the seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (0°C minimum).
They are used only in slaughters and plants for the processing of cold meat.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 68mm);
- Covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm;
- Outside handle: flexible for doors up to dimensions 1600x2500mm; lever for doors with dimensions between 1650x2500mm and 2500x3000mm (maximum dimension available);
- Inside handle: ” plastic deep-set “plastic deep-set” for doors up to dimensions 1600x2500mm; lever for doors having dimensions included between 1650x2500mm and 2500x3000mm (maximum dimension available);
- EPDM double density gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket
- Frame and side-frame “L” 110/60 in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- With the addition of 2 fixed hatches for the meat-rail passage;
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
- The rear guide consists of:
- Aluminium profile: assures the perfect straight sliding of the blade during the opening and the closing;
- Clamp: thanks to its sloping level it assures the hermetic closing of the combination door / frame;
- Closing cap for the aluminium profile help to avoid the accumulation of dirt.
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way, it consists of:
- Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminium, with anti-fall section
- Ramps (falling bends) – on the closing side of the door – assure a perfect contact between the door and the frame. They provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room.
- Extruded anodized aluminium cover (optional) assures easy opening thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services.
- The pulleys, which are replaced by the “swan neck” at the top of which are mounted apposite pulleys;
- Adjustable rear register, the door slides along the lower guide;
- Lower closing hook: plastic hook on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame;
- Plastic striker of the lower closing hook on the handle side of the blade: during the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
Standard dimensions one blade version
- Up to 2500x3000mm.