Semi-insulating hinged door, used for technical areas, offices and toilettes.
- Blade thickness 40mm
- Polyurethane density 40Kg/m³
- Double blade version available
Mainly used in areas with a positive temperature (therefore T>0°C), in order to divide:
- Areas for the drugs processing, or areas for the blood processing and freezing, from the ones used as offices;
- Noisy areas (soundproof door) from the ones that must be deafened (for example in the hospitals);
- Cold areas (thermo-insulating door) from the ones used as offices;
- Projecting areas from the one used as offices, for example in the Communication and IT industry;
- Hygienic areas (toilettes, showers) from the dressing room.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 40mm);
- Covered with plastic-coated metal sheet colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10;
- Aluminium handle;
- Lock and cylinder.
- Modular frame and counter-frame (CPR 60, 80 and 100), built with section bars in anodized aluminium and gasket on three sides;
- Flush floor threshold S/3 (without threshold).
Standard dimensions for one blade version
- Up to 1500x2500mm.
Standard dimensions for two blades version
- Up to 3000x2500mm
- The two blades can have different widths, often the semi-fixed part is requested more narrow of the mobile one.
Blade/frame standard connection
- Aluminium hinges (n°3).